Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Coloring

Every once in a while don't you still think it's fun to bust out a picture and crayons and color away?
I do.
And it's a good thing I'm feeling that way right now, because I have been doing a whole heck of a lot of that right now!
I was cleaning out my hall closet.
Where I keep all of my crafting/sewing/scrapbooking/jewelry-making/etc stuff, and I found a book of file folder games.
And the boy saw it.
And asked about it.
And so I started coloring again, so I can finish them, so he can use them.
They are all learning games, so I am motivated. Because it will give him something to do (and learn) while I am doing school with his sister.
Only these days I am not using crayons (yuck)
I have pulled out the big guns- MARKERS & colored pencils...the expensive scrapbooking ones.
And I am excited to finish....but not really, because then I have to start cutting them out. :P
But they will be great when they are COMPLETELY finished.
And that's fun.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say you are awesome! I wish that I had your craft skills! I think it is great that the boy will have some learning fun stuff to do while you do school work with the girl:)

    ReplyDelete