Friday, April 1, 2011

Smiling through the heat.......

There were a few things that made me smile today:



The children being excited about the new t-shirts they got from the girl's school. (I got one too) The girl had to have a vision and hearing screening today, on the way there the boy asked, "Mom, will she get a sucker after?" I said, "Probably not." I was right. They got the shirts instead. Who knew.



Going shopping with my sister. Sorry you had to miss going to the gym today sister. But thanks for letting me use your Costco card!





Puppies with bows. (and watching her struggle to get it off! haha)







Fresh produce all cut up and ready for quick snacks and quick salads. YUM!







Trying to take a nap in the afternoon...... even if it was with a puppy on my head. That's the norm lately.





And the nap was unsuccessful anyway. One guess why.






Something that didn't make me smile:
The 100 degree weather!
My grandma in the hospital.
(but that's not for this happy blog. )

No comments:

Post a Comment