Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's SO sweet when........

Tonight I had to go to my PS MAPP class, so I took the kids over to my friend's house. The class is 3 stinkin' hours long. She's such a great friend to watch them for me. Every week. For 10 weeks. But we are half way through!

When I got there this evening, to pick them up, I found The girl laying in the chair looking REALLY tired. And the boy zonked out in the middle of the floor.

I love it when my kids randomly fall asleep. This RARELY happens. They are too much like their mother- too afraid of missing something. I am sure that it has happened less than a dozen times BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. But for some reason it is something that just melts my heart.

I just hope he wasn't being too much of a stinker before he went out.

And on a side note: there has been a sad lack of posts on this blog. That does not mean that I have had nothing to be thankful for or happy about. I'm just lazy. I am trying to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment