Friday, March 22, 2013

Let's "take ten"...or "ten time"

Whatever you choose to call it, it's MAGIC!
I recently purchased an online parenting course.
I have only been trying to think about some of the things they talked about in the free webinar (the link is the recording of it) I watched, and already I am seeing a difference in my home. And in my children.
But the real difference? It's ME.
I'm behaving differently, so my children are too.

In the first lesson we are given the "Mind, Body, & Soul Time" tool.
Which is- 10 minutes 2x a day with each child ONE ON ONE.
We have chosen to call it take ten or ten time.
We did it yesterday for the first time.
It was great.
The biggest challenge? One child not interrupting the other's ten time.
I'm sure it will come. With time. And consistency.
Just like everything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment