Friday, August 5, 2011

Growth

And so our household has grown again. By 2! (or more if you include the plants I bought today, since they ARE living things as well)

I took the children to the craft store today. We bought vases.
I took the children to the home improvement store today. We bought plants.
I took the children to the pet store today. We bought fish.

We came home and put them all together. And we now have two happy fish swimming in their very own "water gardens".

One fish for the girl.
A blue-ish one.
She named him Rosalynn.
(because really, she wanted a girl)
One fish for the boy.
A red-ish one.
He named him Ferb.
(because we already had a Phineas years ago)

So we have 2 new "family members". And it was SO fun to see the excitement of the children. And it was SO funny to hear the girl say, "He doesn't do anything!" I had a good chuckle. But she did her recital dances for him anyway. And it was cute. And they went to bed happy tonight. Because they have new pets. That don't do much. All of which makes this mom VERY happy.

I will take pictures soon....once the husband gives me back my memory card! (that I'm not entirely sure he didn't hand over to brother6 tonight! hmmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment