Friday, August 19, 2011

It may not sound like much.......

The kids are in bed & asleep.
The dogs ALL got haircuts, baths, & nails clipped.
I did a color and cut.
And a perm and cut.
We went and participated in the opening of a mission call.

That list looks extremely short.
But it took up my whole day.
And I feel good about accomplishing all of it.

The husband is still at work.
I am ready for bed.
But I think I'll stay up and wait for him.
I think he'll appreciate it.
It's been a long day for both of us.

Hope your list of accomplished tasks made you happy today too!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. I thought for sure I was commenting on the right blog. Thanks for letting me know. I feel so silly. This internet stuff really throws me off sometimes. But hey, I'm glad I found your blog and I look forward to reading more here.

    ReplyDelete