Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My fave

For about the last 6 hours the TV has been on. I don't usually watch so much tv. But, this evening while making dinner, the husband took the children to the park, so I turned on the TV. And I turned to TCM. And what to my wondering eyes should appear- DORIS DAY movies. OK- so YES I own most of them, and YES I've seen most of them. But she happens to be my favorite. So I have to watch them again. And again. And again.

So while making dinner, and after dinner, and after scriptures, and after getting the children into bed, the tv has been tuned into Doris Day. Apparently she is the star of the month on TCM. I think that's what I heard. The children watched some of one of the movies with me. They loved it too. YAY! They make me so proud.

And I have accomplished so much while watching the movies I love so much. But it is now after midnight, and I should be going to bed. But another one just started. OH MAN! Its so hard to turn it off.....even if I've seen it so many times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment