Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NOT the same

Hansel and Gretel

Handsom
Griddle









   
      and













It's just not the same thing. No matter how hard you try!
My children watched Hoodwinked Too last night. I have not watched it, but I understand that Hansel and Gretel are in it. And they become giant children. And at one point in the movie they say some thing to the effect of.......
G: You're Hansel
H: And you're Gretel
H&G: And we're evil, and something that rhymes with evil.

However, when my children were saying it today, it went more like this..........
The Girl: You're Handsom
The Boy: And you're Griddle
Both: And we're evil, and something the rhymes with evil.

It's just not the same.
But I had a good laugh listening to it.
(the girl even had the accent going!)

No comments:

Post a Comment