Tuesday, April 12, 2011

pricesless is...........

the confidence in the girl's face when she came out of testing today.
"So, how was it?"
"Good."
"Did you do the reading part?"
"Yes."
"Did you have to read yourself, or did the teacher read it to you?"
"I read it. In my head not out loud!"
"You did!? That's awesome!"
"Did you understand all the words?"
"Yep!!"
"I knew you could do it!"

AND

the boy being on his best behavior all afternoon while the girl was at her testing. We went to a couple stores while she was testing and the boy stayed right with me, folding his arms (because that's how we show we are behaving in our family), and not touching EVERYTHING in sight. At one point I got out of the car and was about to shut my door, only to discover that he was still sitting in his seat, seat belt still buckled. I asked if he was coming and he said, "I'm just folding my arms mom!" I guess he wanted me to notice how good he was being before he got out too.

Yep-Priceless parenting moments. LOVE it!

and also the husband got the taxes mailed in today. WOOHOO! I am chomping at the bit for that return.....got a few plans for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment