Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is Gatsby Great?

um YES! Especially with a little help from sister1. We had the funnest book club ever tonight! What a fun, talented, amazing, creative, dedicated sister I have. (OK actually I have like 6 or more of that kind of sister. I'm so lucky!)

Pictures of the Great event coming soon....like hopefully tomorrow. But you might need to look at the other blog for them.

Other Great things from my day:
  1. I sewed. 
  2. I went visiting teaching
  3. No puppy accidents in the house (until this evening when I wasn't home)
  4. Happy children that didn't fight ALL day
  5. The boy randomly fell asleep on the family room floor
Oh- and this is what I made-
1 dress
2 ties
2 t-shirts
We are ready for Easter...at least in the clothing department.

It was a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment