Friday, April 8, 2011

Put on your big girl pants

  • Courtesy of Sister7's FB status this morning:
"if you get mad......get glad in the same dang ol pants you got mad in!! and that is a final! and i'm not being smart with you, i'm being serious"
This just made me laugh when I read it. And also, just so you understand a little where this could POSSIBLY have come from- she takes calls and schedules appointments for a moving company. 
She typed this as some person said it to her on the phone this morning. 
A direct {and original} quote and good thought as it was said. 
Now how often do you get that kind of opportunity!??!
  • This was on another friend's FB status this morning and I really liked it:
even on my weakest days i get a little bit stronger
  • And last but not least (for today)  
I have to say thank you to my friend Charity for making me feel SO loved today. Her sweet comments on a couple of my blog posts had me weeping a bit. Thank heaven for good friends who make you feel so very loved and appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment