Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Recognizable

So many fun things lately.
Haven't posted any.
Sorry.
No internet to use.
Been house sitting.
But tomorrow we are back to real life.

Today the girl said the funniest thing. Gotta share.......

I was having a convo with sister7 and mom.
Sister7 was getting ready for her Cub Scout Pack Meeting (she's the Cub Master).
She was talking about the birthday gift they were giving to the Committee Chair.
I said, "How great that you are doing something nice for her! I have been in Cub Scouts for 3 years and not once have I been recognized for anything."
And the girl, sitting near by, pipes up, "Maybe it's your hair color!"
We ALL busted up laughing SO hard.
I guess if I would quit changing my dang hair color people could recognize me!
HeHeHeHeHe
Cute girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment