Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today I'm just glad.........

that my dog's not dead
     {even if he is in a little bit of pain and I got scared to death- full story here}
that I took the kids on a field trip to Sky Harbor
     {even if it was the most boring tour ever}
that grandma's hair got done
     {even if I did forget that I was going to color it today}
that we got to visit with some friends
     {even if one of their kids had just thrown up}
that i am on day 21 of the 30 day shred
     {even if it will be the toughest 10 days yet}
that the tooth fairy FINALLY remembered to come
     {even if she was a couple days late}
that the husband was kind enough to run to the store for me
     {even if it was for feminine needs- he also brought chocolate}
that I got to sit on the couch with the husband and watch an episode of Chuck
     {even if I had to explain most of it to him}

All things considered- it was a good day!
     {even if the dog doesn't agree}

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. This blog just makes me happy! (even though I only get to read every other day). Thanks for letting me know that I m not the only one out there that life smacks upside the head sometimes.

    ReplyDelete